How can we improve our Desktop applications?

Where is the Remove Account button

I want to delete my account since you're website is hardcoded to deny every browser it does not know, making it not possible to use my dev html5 devices for testing purposes.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • jvsa90 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would also like my account to be removed with all my data. I am aware that there is no reversal. Please add a simple "Remove account" button in order for new users not to have to come to this page through Google and ask for this explicitly. It's a bit annoying.

Nice app anyway.
        Cheers.

• Chris Kwon Lewis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also like to have my account removed. If you added some goal setting stuff in here it would be a great app.

• AdminElla (Special Forces, Calendar42) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thank you for your message and sorry to hear that you would like to delete your account. At the moment it is not possible to delete the account from the app, but of course I can delete it for you. This will remove all your information from our servers and can not be undone.

Let me know if you want me to do that!

Concerning the browser-check, we completely understand you're frustration, we're looking in improving this and enabling seemingly non-supported browsers to at least be able to continue.

Feedback and Knowledge Base