How can we improve our Desktop applications?

Some feedback

Some feedback:
- First, you had some trouble yesterday with the site. I hope you realized ;)
- Second, importing calendars takes a pretty long time (not just the few minutes you mention)

Now the real stuff:
- I miss the place where I can give up my own adress. Google has it wrong.
- I imported everything from google Calendar, and I would like to get working with that data. Yet it is all opaque. Why?
- I added a location to an (google calendar imported) appointment. Now it is my calendar twice.
- I have A LOT of calendar. More colours would be nice.

Google Calendar is integrated in my, and many others life by now, because it works just by doing what it should do. You offer some extra's, but I suggest you keep the two tightly synced so that people can slightly take the jump.

And an idea:
Maybe you could integrate events from fb and g+? That would be awesome.

4 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JeroenJeroen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • EllaAdminElla (Special Forces, Calendar42) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

These are all great ideas!

- This is completed, you can now set your home and work address manually in your settings.
        - You can choose to attend an event or not. When you are not attending the event will show up transparrant in your calendar.
        - We couldn't find this bug :(
        - You can add more colors yourself by attaching a picture in your calendar settings.

Feedback and Knowledge Base