You can synchronize your calendars in Google Calendar with Calendar42 by following these simple steps.
- Select the calendar(s) you want to synchronize and press "Save"
Your calendars will now be synchronized with Calendar42 (it might take a couple of minutes for all of them to show up).
- This is a "two way sync". All changes made in Calendar42 to events from a Google Calendar are synced back to your Google account! If you want to create a new 'two way sync' calendar, you should add it in Google Calendar itself, and follow the same steps to let it show up in Calendar42.
- Calendar42 will ONLY sync events from Google that occur in the future or no longer than 2 months in the past. Any changes made in Calendar42 will be synchronised to Google, no matter when the event takes place.
- Also read our: Google event handling vs. Calendar42 event handling article
- For more information: Google Calendar help