Connecting or signing up with your Google account will automatically import your Google calendars and contacts. This is how it works.
For new users
- When new to Calendar42 you can click on the “Start now, it’s free!” button in the header to go to the sign up page.
- On the sign up page click the Google button to sign in with your Google account.
- When you are not yet logged in with your Google account, Google will ask you to do so.
- When successfully logged in with your Google account, Google asks you if you will allow Calendar42 access to the information as listed (We take your privacy seriously.)
- Make sure you accept our terms and you’re good to go!
For existing users
- Simply open up your profile page by clicking on your name in the bottom left menu.
- Click the ‘connect your Google account’ button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions from point 3 for new users.
The first import of your events and calendars
We’ll first import your Google events from the current (starting on monday) and next week to get you started. We'll than import everything from two months in the past up till a year in the future and let you know that's finished (this could take a couple of minutes). From now on you can use Google to log in to all Calendar42 services. Depending on your settings your calendars will be synced.
- You can always disconnect your Google account in Calendar42 via settings > profiles > social or in Google via your Google accounts page.
- If you already have a Google account connected to Calendar42 and want to add another one, make sure you're logged in with the Google account you have already connected to Calendar42 before adding your second (or third, or fourth ...) Google account.