The entry-page of this management interface displays a list of all services you have admin privileges to and the statistics of all those services. If you click on one of the services you go to the Service Detail Page
Service Detail Page
On this page you find the details of a services, with its associated usage statistics at the bottom. Also listed is the pricing model of the service (Free or Premium) and the number of users registered in the service.
- Add users to the service (you can find more on this below)
- Add groups to the service
- Add tags to the service
User Detail Page
This page contains the different details of a user that is connected to the service. An overview is offered of the available communication channels (tekst, e-mail and the installed apps on which platform for push notifications) and related groups and tags.
- Add e-mail addresses to the account, after which a validation e-mail is sent to the relevant e-mail address, through which the user can activate it.
- Add mobile numbers to the account, after which a tekst is sent to the relevant number containing a validation code, with which the user can activate the mobile number.
- Add the user to groups related to the service.
- Remove the user from groups.
- Change the user’s authorisations in a group (Read only/Read&Write)
- Add tags related to the service to the user
- Remove tags related to the service from the user
Group Detail PageThis page contains the details of a group and the users connected to it. Furthermore, at the bottom, the usage statistics of the group are displayed (thus making it possible to review usage statistics on three different levels: all services, a specific service or a group within a service).
- Change the group name.
- Browse the list of users.
- Search a specific user within the group.
- Remove users from the group (they will stay connected to the service, tags and other groups).
- Change a user’s authorisations in a group (Read only/Read&Write).
- Add users already connected to the service to the group based on their e-mail address.
Tag Detail PageThis page contains the tags available in a service and the users associated with them.
- Browse the list of available tags in alphabetical order.
- Browse the list of users associated with a tag.
- Search for a specific user with the tag.
- Associate users already connected to the service with the tag by adding their e-mail address.